Do you have a person in your life who likes to do things rather than have things? Maybe they prefer making memories over new stuff. Downtown Tulsa has the best experiences for you and everyone dear to you. So, treat yourself or treat a friend this holiday season!
Should your Downtown business be added to this list? Email us at Hello@DowntownTulsa.com.
Pampering at Poppi’s Spa & Lounge
Poppi’s is a sleek, distinctive spa and wellness environment at 302 S. Frankfort Ave. in Downtown Tulsa. Specializing in the connection of body, mind, and health, the spa offers a variety of treatments curated for relaxing the body from the daily stressors we encounter through modern work and lifestyle habits. Their services include skin, body, and massage options customizable for your individual needs.
Guests can also experience salt therapy in the innovative Himalayan salt room, color therapy in a one-of-a-kind chromotherapy pod, release tension and toxins in the infrared sauna, and unwind with a relaxing cup of tea from their "nourish bar." Your Downtown Tulsa oasis awaits!
Here are there new holiday specials:
- Holiday Package
60 minute snow day facial featuring an ie globe massage and a 90 minute fire and ice massage
- Hot Coco Facial
60min hot coco facial featuring a hot coco hydro jelly mask
- Glo + Go
Full body scrub, custom facial with enzyme peel, and a detoxifying scalp scrub
- Membership Sign Up Fees are on Poppi's
10% off all online gift card purchases
Staycation at The Mayo Hotel
Welcome to The Mayo Hotel, a historic Tulsa icon rising tall and grand in the middle of the city’s Downtown Deco District. As a meaningful destination for Tulsa and its visitors since 1925, this boutique hotel at 115 E. 5th St. sets the stage for both our past and our future. Discover an effortless balance of historic luxury and modern comfort, gorgeously renovated with state-of-the-art amenities — perfect for gifting the ultimate staycation.
Here are a few of our favorite experiences at The Mayo:
- Book the Celebrity Suite! With fabulous plush decor, a unique circular sofa, a king bed, a 52-inch LCD TV, a red leather dining area, and fully equipped stainless-steel kitchen with a wetbar, this suite exudes a rockstar lifestyle.
- Make it a relaxing night in when you enjoy a gourmet dish delivered right to your room from The Mark Coffee Shop.
- Don’t forget to check out their rooftop bar, The Penthouse, for great drinks and an unmatched Downtown view.
Boxing Classes at The Engine Room
Ready to beat that holiday 15? Try fitness boxing or HIIT classes for free or gift a membership to your loved one who's feeling a little adventurous about fitness. The Engine Room at 315 E. 11th St. also offers kids' boxing, so everyone can get their right hook into the holidays! Classes are a mix of traditional boxing routines, such as heavy bag workouts, speed bags, double end bags, shadow boxing, etc., blended with many modern conditioning methods: medicine balls, battle ropes, resistance bands, etc.
Unlike other “fitness boxing programs” that care little about technique, The Engine Room wants every member to train and develop as if they intend to compete. If you are going to train, you might as well do it correctly.
Here are a couple of their holiday specials available through December 22nd. Stop by to find out more!
- A 12-month membership for $700 ($200 savings). Must be used within 24 months of purchase.
- A free pair of gloves and wraps ($60 retail value) with the purchase of a one-month youth boxing membership for $75.
A History Lesson from Tours of Tulsa
Tours of Tulsa is excited to share the secrets and untold stories of Tulsa with you, your family, or your group. Imagine visiting the private tunnel Waite Phillips used to walk between his luxury penthouse apartment in the Philcade and his opulent office at the top of the Philtower. Discover the secret of the Mid-Continent Building or find the ugliest gargoyles in Downtown Tulsa. All of this and more is just waiting to be discovered!
Here are some of their exciting tours to give or receive:
- The Art Deco Tour, 2-4 hour, step-on guide service: Drive by and maybe go inside to see the lobbies of several of Downtown's historic buildings as you learn about the early history of Tulsa.
- Travel the Tulsa Tunnels, 1-hour walking tour: Walk over and under the streets of Downtown. See ornate buildings of art deco and gothic design built during the oil boom days of the early 20th century.
- Church Tour, 2-4 hours: See and hear about the Downtown churches built between 1914 and 1929, when oil and prayer funded these powerful monuments to religious beliefs that are still vibrant and active today.